Free Leaf Transportation Services, LLC provides quality non-emergency ambulatory (sedan) and wheelchair (van) services to the elderly and disabled. Clients are fully assisted by our service oriented staff from time of pick-up to drop-off.
Providing Non-Medical Transportation for:
- Dental Appointments
- Dialysis Appointments
- Pulmonary & Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy & Stroke Rehabilitation
- Bus & Train Stations
- Long Distance Trips (Appointments Only)
- Funerals & Memorials (Houston and Surrounding Areas Only)
- Special & Famil y Events (Houston and Surrounding Areas Only)
- Houston’s Sporting Events & More
Also offers Non-Emergency transportation for:
- Out-Patient Transfer
- Hospital Admission and Discharge
- Transportation to Doctor Appointments
- Transportation to Assistant Care Homes
- Transportation to Nursing Homes
Scheduling a ride for your non-emergency transportation need is very simple. Give us a call at (281) 804-1286 to learn more about our process for assisting both ambulatory and wheelchair-bound patients.
Long Distance Trips Requirements
For any trips less than 5 hours away, customers need to call in. Long distance trips should be booked a week in advance. We will try to accommodate trips that are at least 3 to 5 hours away.